Saturday, May 2, 2015

5 years. 60 months. 1825 days. 43800 hours. Two million six hundred forty thousand minutes of love.

It's hard to believe that Ryan and I have been married for 5 years! As we have reminisced about the day we got married we've both realized we have grown worlds away from who we were 5 years ago. We've changed together for the better in so many ways. In 5 years we have accomplished more than I could have possibly imagined that day in the Rexburg, Idaho temple.

  • We both earned our degrees while married. 
  • I got my dream job by becoming a mother to our 2 sweet daughters. 
  • Ryan finished school and is now on his career path. 
  • We've moved to 6 times, landing us in the beautiful state of Texas in our own little home. 
We've had our small ups and downs as all marriages do but through it all we always come out knowing each other better and finding our marriage has become stronger than it was before.


And I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... We are the dorkiest couple in the universe. I know, I know, it's so hard to believe. :) 

I love you Ryan! You've become such a loving husband and father. You provide the best shoulder to cry on. You're the sweetest ice cream eating partner. The most intent listener during my 1:30AM gab sessions. even if you do fall asleep in the middle of them sometimes ;) I'm so excited to fulfill our dreams and for the many more adventures we're going to have together with our little family!











No comments:

Post a Comment