Monday, October 15, 2012

Bragging Rights

Alright, it's time to brag.

So if you haven't noticed by now, I really, really, REALLLYY love my baby. Like a LOT! I love taking pictures of her, looking at the pictures of her, being with her 24/7, posting pictures of her, holding her, kissing her, squeezing her...Get the picture? I could go on forever.
Well, she's in bed fast asleep now. And Ryan is at work booting cars and dealing with obnoxious people.
So I'm going to do what I love and post pictures of my beautiful baby!

She's been called a "magazine baby" and the "Gerber baby" by people because she has tons of different facial expressions and their just so stinkin' fun!

Someone gave me these jeans for her... I LOVE them! They're so cute. 

With her fun aunt Amy!

She was telling Amy about her morning.

Haha she loves Tia. If she's ever crying all we have to do is hold Tia up to her and she's happy again. 

She's getting too big for her swing haha she's sooo tall!

"I didn't do it!"
She's so good at sitting up on her own. She tries to crawl all the time but just ends up face planting the ground. That doesn't stop her though. She's a determined little booger.

Love this little girl!
She learned a new trick the other day. When she sees Ryan ( or sometimes someone who resembles Ryan) she says "Dada dadadada" It's so cute.
Unfortunately Ryan and I made a bet as to if she would say "dada" or "mama" first.
So I guess Ryan wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment