He's getting ready to go on a mission in a couple months. He's going to be such a great missionary!
I remember when he was just little and he wanted to be just like me.. I remember one Christmas when he was just 4 or 5. I got a barbie and I was so excited about it, and he opened his remote control car and started crying because he wanted a barbie like me.
He would always sing in a loud high pitched voice with his incredible vibrato. He's always had a great voice... so lucky.
He was born 3 months early, they said his skin was so fragile that they had to wrap him in plastic so they wouldn't break the skin when the touched him. My mom said I really wanted a sister but when I saw him in the hospital all hooked up to everything I said "Aww Mommy, he NEEDS me!!" :)
Ever since then we've been great friends, we always will be!
Love you Andy!
Happy birthday!
| Birthday boy with the beauty queen :) |
| Birthday party face on? Check! |
| Something about our family... There a LOTS of pictures taken. On every occasion. No matter what. That's just how it is... |
| Me and grandpa having a picture taking war. |
| By this time every one was freaking out 'cause they were scared the ice cream cake was going to melt haha. Too many pictures. Oh the joys of birthdays. Happy birthday, Andeen! |
No comments:
Post a Comment