SO I will blog about him tonight.
Random facts about Ryan:
Favorite food: it changes every week. This week it's pizza.
Favorite color: Blue!
He loves to cook. Oh and he's good at it too. He's pretty much my cooking mentor. ;)
Ryan never forgets to kiss me goodnight.
He reads his scriptures before he gets out of bed in the mornings.
He loves the Honda PILOT right now.
He wants a big family, just like me!
Ryan likes barbecue.
When he imitates a car coming to a screeching halt he says "Errrrrt" instead of "errrrCH" and that kind of bugs me ;)
I've never seen Ryan mad. Grumpy? Yes. Angry? No.
He's patient, I wish he would teach me how patience is done.
He doesn't like seeing people stand by cliffs. He's not scared of heights or anything, but seeing people in dangerous circumstances stresses him out.
He likes to drive fast.
He loves Eddie Bauer clothes, and look amazing in sweaters.
He likes Australian Shepards and wants one someday. They're a little too hairy for me, though.
Ryan doesn't like to sing in front of me.
He's really good at knowing what type of car is in front of us on road trips, even at night. He says it's all in the shape of the lights.
He's more of a hero to me than Superman is to the world.
Ryan is a good example and friend to my brothers.
He always tells me he loves me.
He's manly and takes good care of EmmaLee and I.
He has the most handsome brown eyes that melt my heart and thick eye lashes that I envy.
![]() |

I love my Ryan.

No comments:
Post a Comment