Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party

So it's Halloween and I've checked out early for the night. Ryan's at work and I am snuggled down with the baby, watching Hocus Pocus and blogging.
This Halloween we decided to go all out with celebrating the holidays since we haven't the past couple years. So yesterday Ryan didn't have work so we threw a Halloween party together. So. Much. Fun.
There were some fun costumes... 
Words can't do them justice, so here are some pictures!
Disclaimer: Do not continue if you can't handle tons of adorable picture.This is seriously the longest blog I have ever created so brace yourself.

We'll start with my little lady bug. Emma!
Pretty baby. She loved getting all dressed up and all the attention she got





This is how she gets what she wants, all she has to do is bat those big eyes and  my heart melts.

The shoes were fun. So adorable.


Killer ladybug trying to eat cat. 

"Okay, I'm ready to take this thing off!"




We thought Emma would be terrified of Ryan because of the makeup, but nope. It's like she didn't even notice it.



Trying to crawl around







Next spooky costume photoshoot. Ryan!


We bought Halloween makeup at Walmart, it never dried and was all slimy and itchy for Ryan. So he just kept it on for pictures but washed it off right after. 
Being a creeper!


Chillin' with his pals haha
Haha it turned out way scarier looking than I thought it would!



Hannah, AKA Pochahauntus! Love her!




Arrrrrr, Amy the pirate! So cute :)

Bryce, the "tall guy." His stilts, ahem, I mean power risers are so sick! I would try them but I know I'd fall on my face...

Alycia, being gorgeous as always. Cheesing it up as an angel!

The force is with him. Master Jedi Andy!


Mom, dressed up as...*drum roll*... Mom! And photographer! haha love her!



And then there's me... A cow girl. I couldn't think of anything else to be. And Ryan has all his cowboy stuff so I just threw everything together and called it good! And yes. Yes I do have an air soft gun and Bear Grylls knife on my belt. 



Great costumes make for a great party!!


We played at least 10 minute to win it games. We had homemade root beer fizzing and candles lit as they came inside. Ryan scared everyone with his costume/ makeup. We had a quick photoshoot and we got busy with the games. We gave out prizes and at the end everyone got goodies. 
Ryan made root beer and cream soda. It was soooo amazing.  We had root beer floats with it after the games. yum!

Minute to win it props and prizes
Minute to win it games are seriously so easy to set up, with hardly any expense to the host. Just house hold items turned into competitions. They get intense. So FUN.

Here are just a bunch of pictures from our Halloween adventures. 





 













This was kind of an experimental party. It turned out to be such a fun day and I'm feeling more confident in hosting parties not just with family but with friends too!
We'll see. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment