How far along? 12 weeks
Gender? who knows? I have a hunch but we will see!
Total weight gain? I haven't weighed myself this week...
Maternity clothes? Nope!
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Great! Besides my vivid zombie dreams, I sleep really well :)
Best moment this week? EmmaLee went to bed the last couple nights without crying. Tonight we weren't so lucky but it's nice to know she's still capable of going to bed peacefully. Hopefully this sad grumpy anti-sleep stage will end soon! I also went out with my sister in law and mother in law and a family friend. It was very needed and lots of fun.
Missing Anything? Idaho. Having a backyard.
Movement: Too early to feel
Food cravings? None! Unlike my last pregnancy, I don't crave anything. It's pretty nice :)
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Strong smells, eggs, water in the morning or at night, sometimes completely random things!
Symptoms: sleepy, hungry all of the time. I've got a little bump now, so I know I'm hungry for a good cause :)
Mood: moody. Some days are great and some days I feel like a crazy person
Looking Forward to: getting pre approved for a home loan so we can start looking for a house to move into by February.

No comments:
Post a Comment