How far along? 13 weeks
Gender? Wish I knew!
Total weight gain? 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Just the old faded ones
Sleep? I've slept alright, I don't have as many naps so I can sleep at night, now that I've got more energy
Best moment this week? Getting pre approved to buy a home! Woo hoo! I'm so excited to start looking at homes! Hopefully we can find something we love.
Missing Anything? Not at the moment, I'm content with how everything is :)
Movement: I feel little flutters but I think it's just gas at this point.
Food cravings? Fish sticks
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Not really, I'm feeling pretty great this week. It's a nice change :)
Symptoms: hungry, ligament stretching/pain, out of breath easier ( pregnancy causes increased blood supply = increase oxegyn consumption) and very visible veins
Mood: super good mood. I have made a great schedule during the day that works for both Emma and I and gets us both what we need. It's made for a happy Momma and a very happy little toddler. (And teething is done for awhile! Woo hoo!!)
Looking Forward to: my appointment on Wednesday, being officially in my second trimester, looking for houses!
No comments:
Post a Comment