Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fort Worth Zoo

Did you know you only have 947 Saturdays until your child goes to college?????
Ok I can't remember the exact number of Saturdays but I read that somewhere and it made me so depressed! I hate putting a number on things like that, I want to have an eternty of Saturdays with my my baby girl!
Maybe she'll be a sweety and come home every Saturday just to spend time with her Mama! We'll see I guess. ;)
Anyways, after reading that I decided its time to make the most out of our Saturdays. Last Saturday we went to te zoo!
It was such a huge zoo! EmmaLee loved it!
The fun has arrived!

EmmaLee kept yelling "Tee! Teeeee!" When she saw the cheetah. That's what she calls our cat, Tia. Haha



The orangotang was throwing sticks at people. They were fun to watch. It's amazing how expressive they are, their eyes tell you everything.

There were baby elephants! Awwww!!




And this is why crocodiles terrify me.

Emma had a blast climbing all over the big old crocodile! 



The fish were by far her absolute favorite things to look at 

Touching the sting rays and star fish. She then proceeded to lick the salt water off her fingers, yuck! Emergency hand washing session please! 


She fell asleep within 5 minutes of being in the car. She was pooped! We all went to bed pretty early that night.

A sign of a successful Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Shes so, so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun at the zoo! We like to go ride the mini train on the outside of the zoo sometimes. Way fun! Enjoy your Saturdays :)

    ReplyDelete