The past couple of weeks my sisterin law and her baby have been here in Texas visiting family. Her daughter is the same age as Emma so it's a blast getting them together (even though all they do is fight over toys, they have moments that they show us that they really do like each other.) She's expecting and due the same time as me again! Seeing how much fun it is to have kids the same age I'm really happy about it. I always wished I had been closer in age to more of my cousins, so I'm glad Emma and this next baby get to enjoy that!
My brother in law had a open house to talk about his mission, he just got home about a month ago! It's been fun hearing him talk about his mission and getting to know him better. It makes me excited to have Andy home! He is horrible at writing letters and emails. He emails every week but they consist of around 4 indescriptive sentences and a couple pictures. Grr.
Anyways, I'm super excited for thanksgiving this year! We will spend it with the Johnson's, it's just going to be immediate family this year, which is great! I love my in laws.
House hunting update: We've been looking at lots of homes. We've only seen one we liked a lot, but it was just a little too small for me. I want to get a home where we have room to grow, considering the fact that we may be there for a few years.
Emma has been super happy and content with life lately, it's so nice having a calm little girl. It's been super cold outside so we've been spending a lot of time indoors which entails lots of snuggle time, drawing and reading!
We celebrated My baby sister Hannah's birthday (9 years old! Wow) with my family on Sunday after Eric's home coming party. It was late but fun seeing everyone. My grandparents were there And my grandpa was able to lecture me about telling people I'm expecting before having the baby. Apparently it was supposed to stay a secret until after the baby was born. Sorry grandpa! Facebook changes things ;)
After Emma eats her fruit and veggie smoothie she's always super cold so she clings onto me super tight like a little monkey. I barely have to hold on to her. It's so cute and soon I'll have a big belly and she won't be able to do this anymore
We had a family date night on Friday. We watched Turbo - it's about a super speedy snail, Emma loved it - and ate popcorn. Love this little family of mine :)










No comments:
Post a Comment