Monday, November 25, 2013

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Gender? We find out January 6th!!!
Total weight gain? 3 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants. They're too comfy to wait. Plus my pants are a little snug.
Stretch marks? Just the old ones
Sleep? Pretty good. I've been waking up at 6 on the dot wide awake, so there's not much sleeping in for me.
Best moment this week? I got to hear my little baby's heart beat. Beating strong and loud at 150! 
Missing Anything? Hmmm... Not that I can think of at the moment.
Movement: I think I've felt him/her a couple of times. I love it!!
Food cravings? Healthy food.. Like plain sweet potato, brown rice, asparagus( can't find any of that sadly) and plain chicken without any spices or flavoring. Cravings are so opposite from last pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Anything with sugar in it. I get so dizzy and light headed. So I try to steer clear of that! Ryan made me some homemade almost sugar free hot chocolate, as disgusting as it sounds, I loved it :)
Symptoms: not much this week, I feel pretty normal! It's nice :)
Mood: great mood! I've been hanging out with the Johnson's all week and have loved every second!
Looking Forward to: thanksgiving!!!! 

Getting ready to go to the gym! Hence the no makeup and messy ponytail look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment