How far along? 36 weeks 6 days
Gender? Girl
Total weight gain? I don't know! I've been eating so much lately. I love it, what better excuse to eat a ton than eating for two? ;)
Maternity clothes? Yep still in maternity clothes. My one pair of shorts are getting snug, which stinks because it's really warm!
Stretch marks? No new ones, I think I'm safe this time around.. Not that I really mind stretch marks. I kind of like the stretch marks I have now to be honest. Maybe if I was a bikini body builder I'd not like them but I've come to terms with the fact that bikini body building is not in my future... So I say bring on those beauty marks from my sweet angels!
Sleep? Sleep is always on my mind. I'm always wanting Emma to nap or turning on cartoons so I can get a little shut eye in. I wake up every night around 4 lately and I can't go back to sleep. So strange. I'm not super uncomfortable, a little of course, but I just wake up. And stay awake. Last night I was thinking about names. We have vetoed all names and have pretty much nothing now. Yikes.
Best moment of the week? Chelsea and Andelin coming to visit me and EmmaLee!
Missing anything? Not being tired. Running around and playing with my little lady. Being able to properly shave my legs ( tmi I know, but it's just how it is..)
Movement: lots today
Food cravings? Not really anything this week.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? The smell of the library the other day made me a little nauseated for some reason, kind of weird!
Symptoms: tired!!! No energy. Exhausted. Fatigued. Loopy. On the verge of a sleep deprivation coma. Did I mention tired? Indigestion. Hot flashes. Big. I feel like I've really gotten bigger the last week.
Mood: good! Emma is starting to really feel better and act herself again, which is so nice! Having a sick toddler isn't fun.
Looking Forward to: sleeping...
Gotta remember these days for how they are.


No comments:
Post a Comment