Wednesday, April 30, 2014

37 weeks -- full term!

How far along? 37 weeks and 6 days
Gender? Girl
Total weight gain? 19 pounds, something like that! 
Maternity clothes? Better believe it
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I'm kind of a paranoid pregnant lady, so everytime I wake up I have to feel the baby move before I go back to sleep, and sometimes it takes awhile for the little lazy bones to let me know she's ok! So sleep is sort of intermittent.
Best moment of the week? My sister in law had her baby! So exciting. It gives me hope that there really is light at the end of this long tunnel
Missing anything? Hmmm no indigestion 
Movement: lots just not very big movements, there's really no room left in there 
Food cravings? Cake. Chocolate. If I acted on every craving I had I would be huge!
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Air freshener smell
Symptoms: Braxton hicks contractions all the time. Dialated only at a 1 though, bummer. 
Mood: good, most of the time
Looking Forward to: ultrasound on Friday, baby shower on Saturday :) it's going to e a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment