First I'd like to start out by saying how much I love my Ryan. Watching him grow as a father and seeing how much EmmaLee absolutely adores him is so heart warming. He is such a good provider and protector, he loves us with his whole heart. His drive to always be better and improve motivates me to improve myself. He is ambitious and so loving. I have no doubt he will always be a great father to his daughters and I know we will get through the crazy things life thows at us. I Love this man!
Alright. Now that I've got all my sappy love all over everything it's time for something even better: picture overload!!
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm totally one of those moms who is completely enthralled with her child.
I realize that some of you could care less about seeing ten million pictures of my one toddler.
Please, feel free to go read your own blog if that's the case! ;)
These are some Easter pictures I took of Emma at the ranch! These are also her 2 year photos ( sniff! I can't believe my baby is almost 2!!)
She's been sick and extra snuggly! She fell asleep on me twice, which doesn't happen much! I'm so blessed to have her!





















No comments:
Post a Comment