Halloween was super fun and simple this year. We carved pumpkins, of course. But never lit them. Sad huh?
Emma was not a huge fan.
This is the only event we all dressed up as a family.
Haha. Very corny. But it was free, just things we had on hand. I didn't even think about costumes until last minute so I just pulled a bunch of things together and made it work... Sort of.
Halloween night we went trick or treating around the block. There were herds of children everywhere. I've never seen trick or treating as such a huge event, but this neighborhood we live in now is all for it! A bunch of the neighbors intensely decked their houses with Halloween decor. It was a lot of fun. Emma seemed a little wary of some of the costumes. Especially clowns. She'd see them and whisper "it's a alien..." Haha. She also calls skeletons aliens. I don't know where she's even heard the word alien. But she enjoyed trick or treating until she got chilly so we went home and she helped hand out candy with daddy while I got AddiLyn ready for bed. All in all it was a fun Halloween!













No comments:
Post a Comment