Emma pulling T in the wagon while laughing so hard she couldn't walk straight. Man, she loves that cat, and I have to admit she's a pretty cool cat. Despite her annoyingness. She makes for some great entertainment for Emma.
Giggling and snuggling in bed one morning when I wasn't feeling well.
Reading books together. Emma was teaching AddiLyn what everything is. First I read it and then Emma wanted a turn.
First time Emma fed AddiLyn. It was a hard day and way late, Ryan was working late and I hadn't eaten yet. Emma had eaten a little and then asked if she could feed Addi. So I got a chance to eat and watch my cute girls interact.
Emma and Mojo. She loves horses so much. First thing that happens when we get to grandpa and grandmas place, Ryan and her uncles take her out to see all the horses. Ryan and Emma had disappeared and I got this picture in a text message after looking for them. Its amazing how fearless she's become around these huge animals.
Speaking of huge animals (and I mean that in the best way possible)... Ryan sometimes sends me his gym selfies. He likes it when I brag about him so Im sure he won't mind me putting this up here and declaring him the most handsome husband (and muscular, and attractive, and sweetest) in all the land.
Swinging at the park on a warm fall evening. We go to the park a lot but never stay very long. This time was a lot of fun, both girls were happy and we stayed there until the sun went down. Then we went home and made quiche while we watched Hercules (Emma's new favorite show)
One of the many things I do to keep the girls entertained while I make dinner. Water, bubbles, and cups in the sink! Please excuse my cluttered counter. Sometimes decluttering temporarily gets cut out of the priority list.
Another thing I do to keep the girls entertained, put AddiLyn in a basket. Emma usually ends up pushing the basket around the kitchen yelling "weeee!" And AddiLyn giggling the whole time.
Hey you! Yeah you! I love November. You know why? Because you grow out your beard! And that makes me happy. Because I love your beard. Almost as much as I love you! (This is a picture Ryan sent to me from work. He's my handsome man.)
I was getting ready one morning and looked up to see this cute little reflection staring up and smiling at my reflection. How cute is that?
Emma pulled this off the rack at target and put this on herself. She ran around saying "I'm a princess! Princess Emma!"Ryan took a vacuum to AddiLyns hair and her reaction was hilarious. She wasn't scared, just confused. Then she busted out the smiles.
Movie and popcorn one rainy day. This is one of Emma's favorite things to do and a good go-to activity on those days that just aren't working out how I planned.
Emma getting stuck in her truck and laughing about it. I was sure she'd get stressed out and start screaming but she just cracked up saying "I stuck!"



















No comments:
Post a Comment