Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ranch week

 Well this week we stayed at the Johnson ranch so we could take the boys to school and things while grandpa and grandma were were on vacation with Russell.
I'll admit I was a little worried about how Emma would do sleeping somewhere other than her bed. 
But she did great!! She went to sleep in "Emma's new bed" like a champ! And AddiLyn slept through the night for the first time in a long time last night. They sleep better here then they do at home haha.
It's so nice being here. There is so much open space and I can let EmmaLee run without worrying about cars. She's loved it so much, we don't want to go back home! ;)




Our first night little AddiLyn didn't want to go to bed so we sat on our bed taking pictures until she got fussy. Needless to say, we ended up taking tons of pictures.
Here are a few other pictures of this week...

Walking down the driveway



Playing in the arena. I love it when kids get dirty. Dirt was made to be played in :)






I found Ryan's little handprint from when he was a kid.




And then there are the donkeys. Emma loves them. She'll find little pieces of hay and feed it to them, and tell them to share. Then if they start making noises she says "shh it's ok donkeys, it's okay I love you." 
She also loves the goats, horses and cows. But the donkeys have won her heart.









Taking a nap snuggled up to me. I love it when she does that.

AddiLyn loves the walker they have here. She's got the strongest little legs. If the rest of her body was as strong as her legs she'd be walking right now. She can scoot herself around in the walker at 5 and half months. Thats crazy to me.



It's been so much fun and such a nice break from everyday life. 
We love this ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment